Spicy Level: Not Spicy
Kway Teaw Neua Toon (in Thai) or Braised Beef Noodle Soup is rich, hearty and flavorful. It is one of the most popular street Thai dishes. We pre-cook the braised beef and broth for you to save your time.
|Choice of Protein
||Braised beef sirloin
||Thai style beef stock
- Wash and sliced cilantro.
- Wash and sliced scallion.
- Bring a large pot of water .Add noodles and soak or until noodles are soft. Drain and rinse . Set aside.
- A soup pot over medium heat Put the Braised beef and beef stock an d simmer for 5-6 minutes.
- Cook the rice noodles by dropping them in boiling water, for a few minutes to soften, drain. and tranfer to a serving bowl.
- Blanch a handful of bok choy in boiling water,a few minute.
- In a serving bowl add noodle ,Baby bo choy.
- Then, ladle in the Braised beef and the beef soup. Top with the chopped green parts of the scallions you set aside earlier
- Add some chopped cilantro and fried garlic . And if you really can’t resist a bit of spice, add a spoonful of chili oil.
If desired, soak the red pepper flakes in the vinegar, and allow to be added to individual bowls.