THAI SPICED GUACAMOLE, JUST IN TIME FOR CINCO DE MAYO!
Cinco de Mayo is here! We are not ones to miss an opportunity to mesh both Thai and Mexican cuisines together for a delicious treat. We have created a delicious recipe perfect for any weeknight or even your Cinco De Mayo party! It is a delicious guacamole made with real Hass avocados in addition to yummy mango and our spicy Thai Direct Thai Hot Sauce.
So get your ingredients ready and let's get started!
What you'll need - Serves 4:
- ⅓ Cup - Fresh Cilantro - Chopped
- 3 Whole - Large Hass Avocados
- 1 Whole - Large Mango - Ripe & Diced
- ⅓ Cup - Red Onion - Diced
- 1 Tbsp - Thai Direct Thai Hot Sauce
- 1 Tbsp - Lime Juice, Fresh
- Salt & Pepper - To Taste
What you’ll need to do:
- Cut each avocado in half lengthwise. Remove the pit and put aside. Remove the avocado from the skin and place the flesh in a bowl.
- Using a vegetable peeler, remove the skin of the mango. Using a knife slice the wide flat part of the fruit off one side of the pit. Repeat this process for the other side of the mango.
- Transfer the 2 mango slices to a cutting board and cut into ½ in pieces.
- Add mango, cilantro, red onion, Thai Direct Thai Hot Sauce, lime juice, salt, and pepper to the bowl. Mash with a fork until half smooth half chunky. Taste and season to your liking.
Let us know how you like our recipe! Comment and share your photos with us! Enjoy and Happy Feasting!