Whip Up Your Simple Thai Spicy Chicken Wings
Thais love hot and spicy chicken wings as much as the westerners. However, they usually eat them without any dipping sauce.
Let’s find out how to make Thai style spicy chicken wings using Thai Direct Hot Sauce which is made from fresh Thai red chili peppers with all natural ingredients and no preservatives.
First, the ingredients are as follows:
- 2 dozen of chicken wings
- 3 tbsp of Thai Direct Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp of oregano
- 1 tsp of oyster sauce
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp of light soy sauce
Second, after all the ingredients are ready, see the instructions below:
- Make a marinade sauce by combining 2 tbsp of Thai Direct Hot Sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce, minced garlic, black pepper and oregano in a bowl.
- Massage the marinade into the chicken wings. Use a fork to pierce the wings to enable the marinade to go in. Set aside and allow to marinate for about 45 minutes to an hour.
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 400º F. Spray rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray or line pan with parchment paper. Place the marinated chicken wings onto a baking sheet pan.
- Bake 30 - 35 minutes. Brush with 1 tbsp of Thai Direct Hot Sauce and then bake additional 5 - 10 minutes.
- Serve the chicken wings with a simple green salad and a glass of sparkling beverage, or with blue cheese dip, celery sticks, or with sticky rice (Thai traditional style).
Enjoy the wings! (Gin Hai A Roy in Thai). Follow the link below to learn more about Thai Direct Hot Sauce and Other Products.